InnoScale runs out of seven state-of-the-art, top-tier SSAE 16 Type-II data centers in Seattle, Santa Clara, Chicago, Washington DC and Dallas in the US, London in the UK, and Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
InnoScale Datacenter Map
Click on any of the locations above, or links to the left, for more information about our various locations. You can also run a variety of speed and connection tests on each of them by clicking on the “Speed Tests” links.
All of our data centers employ N+1 power redundancy, and N+2 cooling to guarantee your uptime. InnoScale partners directly with the best fiber optic carriers in the world, to ensure we have the fastest connectivity to our Clouds, so your applications and True Cloud Servers transfer data quickly… to anywhere in the world.
Features of our Data Centers:
- Security staffed 24/7
- Ballistic-rated building access points
- Biometric-restricted access
- Closed circuit monitoring with CCTV
- HID tracking 24/7 with entry and exit logs
- Man traps with dual authentication access
- Monitoring via IP connection to remote NOC
- Physical security audits and assessments
- Secure Building with 24/7 Surveillance
Reliability, Security and Some of the Best Server Uptimes in the Industry
- 24/7 on site staff
- Ability to scale and accommodate specific user needs
- Additional remote monitoring from off-site Operation Centers
- Alarms tied into local Police and Fire departments
- Floor and ceiling mounted smoke sensors
- FM 200 fire suppression system
- Multiple zone Pre-action fire suppression
- Smoke alarms and sensors under floor panels and mounted in ceiling
- Third party fire monitoring company, 24/7
- VESDA Air sampling and smoke detection system
Redundancy Insures Your Data is Safe and Secure… Always
- 110v AC, 208v AC, and 208v 3-phase UPS circuits
- 12,000 gallon diesel tank at facility
- 2N cooling design
- 48 hours on-site fuel autonomy
- Capacity in excess of 200 watts per foot
- Capacity of 1.8 kVA/m2 (4.5 kVA per cabinet)
- Dual generator backup supply
- Dual, redundant utility power feeds
- Emergency stand-by contracts with local fuel providers
- Generators are load-bank tested every month
- Generators in N+1 configuration with 10+ MVA capacity
- Redundant power feeds from three (3) independent substations
Backup Generators so Our Servers and Your Data are Online 24/7/365
- Abovenet Communications, Inc.
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- Cogent Communications (Customers Only)
- Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
- GMP Cable TV
- Hurricane Electric
- NTT America, Inc.
- PCCW Global
- Qwest Communications Company, LLC
- TeliaSonera International Carrier
- TiNet SpA
- TW Telecom Holdings Inc
- Verizon Business/UUnet
- Voxel Dot Net, Inc.
- XO Communications