You may not conduct any of the following:
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor our Website or Services;
- Use our Website for any reason other than to make legitimate inquiries about InnoScale; products and services;
- Submit false or misleading information to InnoScale;
- Use or access our Website in any way that, in our reasonable judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of our Website or any other computer systems or networks used by InnoScale;
- Upload or transmit to our Website or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with or intercept, the normal operation of our Website;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes, or attempts to interfere, with the normal operation of our Website, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our equipment; or
- Disguise the origin of the information transmitted to our Website.
All content found on our Website, such as logos, button icons, images, text and graphics are protected under U.S. copyright laws and are exclusively owned and controlled by InnoScale.
InnoScale and all images and service names made available through use of our Website are the trademarks, service mark, trade dress, logo or custom graphics (as applicable) of InnoScale. InnoScale trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner without first obtaining InnoScale’s permission.
Minors (as defined under the laws of their respective jurisdictions) are not eligible to use InnoScale’s Website and are prohibited from doing so.
InnoScale in its sole discretion, may at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of our Website and/or Services, even if access continues to be allowed to others. Upon such termination or suspension, you must immediately discontinue use of our Website. Accessing our Website after such termination, suspension, or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. InnoScale shall not be responsible to you or any of your customers (as applicable) for such suspension or termination.
Any aspect of our Website may be changed, supplemented, deleted, updated, discontinued, suspended, or modified at any time, and without prior notice to you. However, InnoScale makes no commitment to update the information contained on our Website. You agree that InnoScale shall not be liable to you for any delay or other damages that might result from such modification, suspension, or discontinuance.
InnoScale will use reasonable commercial efforts to keep our Website available on a 24-hour/7-day-a-week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages. We cannot promise that access to our Website will be uninterrupted or available at all times. We assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption, or downtime.
InnoScale makes reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from our Website but cannot ensure that the Services will be at all times free from viruses or other destructive software. You are encouraged to take appropriate safeguards before accessing or using our Website. InnoScale assumes no responsibility for any damages to computer equipment or other property that may result from use of our Website or downloading anything from our Website.
Intellectual Property and Ownership Rights
InnoScale.net is the sole and exclusive property of InnoScale. InnoScale retains all rights, titles and interests (including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights) on our Website (as applicable).
Disclaimer of Warranty
Limitation Of Liability
InnoScale shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or conseqential damages in connection with your use of our Website. Including: liabilities resulting from the use or inability to use our Website, inaccuray or incompleteness of any content located on our Website, the cost of procuring or obtaining subsitute services, any messages received and sent to you or InnoScale through our Website, unauthorized access to or alternation of your transmission or customer content through our Website, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, data or other intangibles.