Examples of uses of your personal information include:
- Verifying you as a customer to detect and prevent fraud.
- Order verification, tracking of which of our services you are using.
- Notification of planned and emergency maintenance events.
- Online account creation to assist you in managing the services you have with us and keep track of billing.
Personal information collected
The information collected from clients and non-clients (i.e. website visitors) will be significantly different. Some of this information includes:
- Internet Protocol address and geographical location.
- Payment information such as credit or debit card or Paypal information.
- Details of the services you have purchased from us, when, and how you use those services.
Your personal information is stored in our privately owned servers located in a Tier 4 datacenter in the United States. The facility is manned 24/7 to ensure security with biometric access restrictions.
InnoScale will only share information with third parties necessary to perform services on our behalf, such as credit card and other billing-related vendors such as fraud prevention agencies.